What does Brain-Friendly Dynamics mean?
Brain-Friendly Dynamics integrates the best methods of coaching, group learning and team facilitation with the latest research in Positive Psychology, Social Cognitive and Psychological Neuroscience to deliver engaging and impactful initiatives that stimulate growth, personal and team development, or change within a system or process for individuals, teams, and organizations.
We help your most valuable resources—the human ones—to function at their peak.
The world’s greatest leaders understand that the best results come not from controlling or suppressing the talents of other people, but from harnessing every team member’s creativity, enthusiasm, initiative, and understanding. Brain-Friendly Dynamics helps governments, corporations, businesses, and non-profit organizations meet their strategic goals. We provide the most brain-friendly consultation, facilitation, training, and coaching services. Customized programs allow our customers to improve leadership skills as well as individual, group, and team performance.
Utilizing innovative learning models and expert facilitation, we improve knowledge application, deepen commitment, enhance communication, and leadership capacity. The result is increased trust and alignment throughout your organization and performance that reflects your employees’ skills and knowledge.
Chief Facilitation Officer
Scott is a globally renowned facilitator and founder of Brain-Friendly Dynamics. With vast experience in government, not for profit environments and NGO’s delivering leadership development projects, Scott integrates proven research-based methods of coaching, group learning and team facilitation.
His facilitation processes challenge and stimulate leadership improvement, personal and team development, or change within a system or process to maximise the effectiveness of individuals, teams and organisations.
Chief Collaboration Agent
Yosef’s mission is to accelerate rates of positive change by helping people to shift their mindset from scarcity mentality to abundance consciousness, unite their co-creative forces, and collaborate effectively.
Incorporating the best of behavioral science and experiential learning, along with positive psychology, evolutionary biology, and play, his deliverables focus on establishing the preconditions for an individual’s and organization’s potential to manifest to contribute to the healing of people and planet.
Mark is a master of experiential based learning philosophy and adult education with extensive experience in managing vocational learning projects and change implementation strategies across both private and public sector organizations.
Many written testimonials consider him as an invaluable resource for any organisation wishing to innovate with the development and effectiveness of their leadership teams, building workforce capability, and the development of a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS
- Big Lots
- Carrier Family Farms
- Durham Pump
- Courtyard Marriott University
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leapfrog Consulting
- Lundberg Family Farms
- Merit Medical
- Moss Adams
- ORIS Intelligence
- OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC
- Paul Components Engineering
- Pearl Izumi
- Real Property Management Humboldt
- Recover Integrity
- Sierra Nevada Brewery
- Stone Brewing
- TD Bank
- The FruitGuys
- Underscore Film Production
- Van Duerr Industries, Inc.
- 1Life Fully Lived
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Chico Interfaith Council
- Compassion International
- Downtown Roseville Partnership
- FamilySearch International
- Feather River Health Foundation
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce
- Lodi Travel & Tourism
- North Valley Community Foundation
- Paradise Citizens Alliance
- Quantum Leap Mastermind Group
- Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
- Rancho Cordova Travel & Tourism
- Ryan Nonprofit Consulting
- Sac Metro Fire
- Torres Shelter
- Tuolomne County Chamber of Commerce
- The Narrative Method
- Western Shasta Resource Conservation District
- Westside LA Jewish Community Center
- American Jewish University
- Brigham Young University
- Butte County Office of Education
- Butte/Glenn Community College
- California State University Chico
- California State University Sacramento
- California Teachers Association
- Chico High School
- Hebrew Union College
- Merced County Office of Education
- Ohio State University
- Oregon Education Association
- Stanford University
- Stratford Schools
- Tulsa Tech
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- UC Merced
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri Executive MBA
- Auburn Parks & Recreation District
- Butte County Courts
- Butte County Office of Administration
- California ISO
- Chico Area Recreation District
- City of Chico
- City of Cottonwood Heights
- City of Live Oak
- City of Miami Beach
- City of Rancho Cordova
- City of Vallejo
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Conservation Leadership Institute
- Nogales Community Development
- Presidio Trust
- Sacramento Municipal Utilities District (SMUD)
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Town of Paradise
- United Nations Environmental Program
- US Army
- US Navy
- Veterans Administration Healthcare Administration Center
- Yolo County Office of Administration
- Dignity Healthcare
- Enloe Medical Center
- Intermountain Homecare
- Mayo Clinic
- Ohio Health
- Paladin Healthcare
- Queensland Health Systems
- United Health Group
- Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association
- Association of Young Leaders - Russia
- CalChamber - California Chamber of Commerce
- California Association of Student Councils
- California Community College Contract Education Collaborative (CCCCEC)
- Church Music Publishers Association
- City Clerks Association of California (CCAC)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Young Presidents' Organization (YPO)
A Highlight According To Our Participants
Scott is exceptionally professional, extraordinarily creative, remarkably knowledgeable, and a privilege with whom to work.
One of The Best Facilitators/Consultants Around
Scott is smart, has a great sense of humor, is passionate about his work, and thoroughly enjoys helping groups get from point A to point B. In addition, he leans on a tremendously deep wealth of experience with a variety of clients, concepts, and techniques.
Our Sales Are Up 50%
Our sales are up 50% after a long string of flat years, and more importantly, my team and myself are working together better than ever before.
Self-Interest Turned To Group Interest
It was fascinating to see what palpable mental shifts occurred when self-interest turned to group interest and outcome. Thanks a million!
New Heights and Directions
Scott’s expert facilitation has helped us find our own unique narrative, identify new out-of-the-box paradigms and opportunities for collaboration that have resulted in dynamic strategic plans that are taking us to exciting new heights and directions.
Scott facilitates our Chamber's board retreats and strategy sessions. We always come away remarkably empowered and confident in the execution and clarity of our plans.
Scott tackles the traditional community challenges with energy and passion that shifts culture and has allowed us to achieve results that we didn't believe we could.
Let’s start a conversation about your unique situation, desired outcomes, and how we can assist you.